WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A nearly 35,000 square mile oil spill has almost entirely stayed off the radar and remained nearly silent in the press. Between August 21 and November 3rd 2009 there was a major oil leak off the coast of Australia that gushed out of control for months. In a scene all too familiar, the oil companies are working overtime to squash the compensation that they promised the people in the infected areas.
Nearly 18,000 fisherman were effected due to this massive plume of oil that flowed into the Timor Sea. This event was termed Australia’s worst offshore drilling rig disaster in history.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Welcome to the “Pimpocracy”! There were no popular debates. There were no votes. Small but powerful elites created the fiat dollar, the TARP, ZIRP and QE. They were also responsible for Washington’s spending, regulation and tax decisions. That these creatalexmark
Lightning jets that can't fly through lightning: Fears new £100m RAF fighter's fuel tanks could explode if struck by a boltmalterwitty
Acc to JPM a 10% real dollar appreciation takes about 1% off of US GDP as exports accounting for about 13.5% of GDP.alexmark
A look at America today shows that our freedoms have not been whittled away by some foreign invader, but from the suits that sit at the capital.alexmark
The currency war is the pivotal event of our time. If you do not yet understand what is going on there, you will be tossed around like a small boat, directionless in a tempest, because you cannot see beyond the nearest waves.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”