WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Following Wednesday's riot in Oakland, California, which grew out of protests over the fatal shooting of a young black man by a transit officer, CNN obtained a clip of reactions by several protesters.
"That's not accident," said one young black man. "That's you doing what you wanted to do. You're abusing your authority."
"I see it as modern-day racism," began a second. "They killed that young black brother..."
"That's a modern-day lynching," others interrupted. "Modern day lynching right there."
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- App Lets You Anonymously Send Dick Pics to a Doctor for an STD Diagnosis
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.