WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
For years, American leaders have hailed the way Afghans are supposedly benefiting from the U.S. role in their country. They're not.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 06:54
There are currently 6 users and 1399 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Expert: Plutonium contamination of Pacific food chain from Fukushima now suspected; “Real source of potential longterm problems for humans” — Paper: Must immediately stop highly contaminated leakage in sea — US: No ‘significant' public health effects -VIDSasaki
WHO Denies Funds to Move Ebola-Sickened Doctor From Sierra Leone. France to build Ebola Research Center for $11.6M.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course
- Jewish American Paper runs yet another story dismissing BDS; Here's my comment that will never be posted.
- Coinlation: Measuring the Metal Value of Coins – Base Metal, Gold, and Silver Coins
- The #1 movie in America was called "Ass."
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..