WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Dutch government said Friday it wants to introduce a "green" road tax by the kilometre from 2012 aimed at cutting carbon dioxide emissions by 10 percent and halving congestion.
"Each vehicle will be equipped with a GPS device that tracks how many kilometres are driven and when and where. This data will be then be sent to a collection agency that will send out the bill," the transport ministry said in a statement.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State