WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
State drug agents today arrested the chief medical officer of the Sacramento County Jail on suspicion of writing bogus OxyContin prescriptions, possibly for his own use.
Dr. Peter Dietrich (left photo) was taken into custody this morning, according to Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement Special Agent Michelle Gregory.
Dietrich's name came to the attention of the agency "because it appeared he was writing a high amount of prescriptions at high dosages" for the popular and much-abused pain killer, according to Gregory.
Member Submitted News
Propagandists use words like, "Humanitarian Intervention, Liberation, Terrorism & Spreading Democracy" to sell war.alexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”