WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
USF officials aren't the only ones who have drawn the ire of NOAA.
Samantha Joye, professor of marine sciences at the University of Georgia, had a similar experience when she started talking about what she and others had discovered underwater.
"We felt like our wrists were slapped a little bit when we came forward and talked about the plumes,'' Joye said. "NOAA wanted a vetted, concrete story. We felt we had a concrete story. The plumes were real; the data was very solid.''
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
SHOWDOWN: Kerry Gives Russia Monday Deadline, Russia Massing Military Forces Near Border With Ukraine, Jittery Customers Run on Banksalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Rand Paul: Of Paulitics and Worms
- Franklin Lamb: Introducing the Syria Resistance (PFLI) and it's Leader
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!