WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
USF officials aren't the only ones who have drawn the ire of NOAA.
Samantha Joye, professor of marine sciences at the University of Georgia, had a similar experience when she started talking about what she and others had discovered underwater.
"We felt like our wrists were slapped a little bit when we came forward and talked about the plumes,'' Joye said. "NOAA wanted a vetted, concrete story. We felt we had a concrete story. The plumes were real; the data was very solid.''
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Member Submitted News
NATO Member Busted Massively Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Goes After Its Political Rival (Which Is the Most Effective Force FIGHTING ISIS)alexmark
These Days No Matter What The Federal Reserve Actually Says, The Markets Respond Like Dogs Sensing A Piece Of Bacon Coming Their Way.alexmark
Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17. A Criminologist Questions: What are the Probabilities? Is it a Mere Coincidence?WUFYS
Recent blog posts
- Another Conspiracy!
- IT BEGINS Social Security Disability Trust Fund Running Out of Money; Will Be Depleted in 2016
- lies halftruths,misdirections,
- Three Victories For 9-11 TRUTH Advocate Mr. Christopher Bollyn
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- ATTENTION HAWAII READERS!
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)