WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Federal government documents on Afghan detainees suggest that Canadian officials intended some prisoners to be tortured in order to gather intelligence, according to a legal expert.
If the allegation is true, such actions would constitute a war crime, said University of Ottawa law professor Amir Attaran, who has been digging deep into the issue and told CBC News he has seen uncensored versions of government documents released last year.
- Mike Rivero
- now peace
Member Submitted News
If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you speak English better than 90% of the native English speakerssuman
Recent blog posts
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich
- Its friggin 3:00 pm in Washington DC -blogpost