WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Plc said it will begin a pressure test of its gushing Gulf of Mexico well after fixing a leak that erupted while it was shutting off oil flow with a new containment cap.
The leak was detected in a “choke line” leading from the stack of valves that makes up the cap installed July 12 on the Macondo well, BP said in a statement yesterday. BP said the leak had been “isolated” and was being repaired.
Member Submitted News
Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels. It's The Price You Pay For Forcing Capital To Speculatealexmark
Scott Walker (R) is pushing forward with a plan to make food stamp recipients pass drug tests -- a requirement that Obama says violates lawalexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich