WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Plc said it will begin a pressure test of its gushing Gulf of Mexico well after fixing a leak that erupted while it was shutting off oil flow with a new containment cap.
The leak was detected in a “choke line” leading from the stack of valves that makes up the cap installed July 12 on the Macondo well, BP said in a statement yesterday. BP said the leak had been “isolated” and was being repaired.
- Stacy Vassman
- Ethan Allen and...
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Which Candidate really Supports our Troops?
- CBC, Peter Mansbridge: Cut the crap, tell the truth or shut up.
- We Ain't Dead YET!
- SNOWDEN'S DEFINITIVE ANSWER WHEN SOME IDIOT SAYS THEY "HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE"
- MORALS AND ETHICS
- Jon Ritzheimer, Oregon armed occupier, prominent anti-Islam activist
- BLM BURNS LIVE COWS, HOMES AND LAND TO FORCE OUT LANDOWNERS IN OREGON
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!