WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Explosions and gunfire in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, have left at least 17 people dead, officials say.
The attack took place in an area of hotels and guesthouses popular with foreigners. Up to nine Indians, a Frenchman and an Italian were killed.
The US and NATO can't even keep Afghanistan's capital safe; what does that say for keeping the rest of the country safe from attacks like this?
The answer is, they can't.
- Stormin Norman
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Israeli Defense Forces shoot US teen dead during altercation in West Bank as State Department calls for 'speedy and transparent investigation'malterwitty
Meltdown at Heathrow: Flights take off with NO luggage, passengers left stranded on the runway for hours and departure boards fail to update after major computer crash disables airport's baggage systemmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Ottawa false flag: once again, it's up to the independent media to carry the water
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting