WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Afghan parliament's upper house has voiced support for President Hamid Karzai in limiting the role of foreigners in the five-seat election fraud watchdog.
In a Thursday speech to Afghan election commission workers in Kabul, Hamid Karzai blamed foreign powers for the fraud that occurred during last years elections.
Member Submitted News
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. - Thomas Jeffersonalexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business