WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
“Purple looking jelly stuff, three feet thick, floating all over, as wide as a football field” says former BP cleanup worker
Mark Stewart, a third generation fisherman from Ocean Springs, Mississippi, and BP vessel of opportunity worker, reports “purple looking jelly stuff, three feet thick, floating all over, as wide as a football field and tar balls as big as a car.”
Posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 16:01
There are currently 7 users and 1312 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The UK is selling record quantities of arms – including missiles, bombs and grenades – to countries listed by the Foreign Office as having dubious human rights recordsBlacklistednews
Another Real Estate Crash Is Coming: Legendary Market Timer Unloads His Positions: “They’ve Sold Deferred Reality For So Long…”PatriotRising
It's Going the Other Way With A Vengeance: The Crucial Difference in Gold & Silver Markets Today vs 2015alexmark
Recent blog posts
- hi you guys....
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH