WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP and Corexit manufacturer Nalco claim the chemical reduced damage from the spill, and was as harmless as dish soap.
But dispersants do not lessen the amount of oil in the environment. Rather, they break oil into tiny drops that have different, but not necessarily fewer, toxic properties. After more than three months, the fundamental question lingers: Did Corexit do more harm than good?
Member Submitted News
MASS casualty fears as gunmen attack Garissa University College - Kenya setting off explosions; police and military mobilisedalexmark
Chinese flock to USA to give birth to U.S. citizens - The cost of a trip, including medical expenses, runs from $20,000 to $80,000.alexmark
My Catbird Seat
My Catbird Seat
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?