WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
It's official -- the oil plumes USF scientists found deep underwater in the Gulf are definitely from the BP blowout. USF researchers said Friday they used chemical fingerprints to directly tie the clouds of oil to the Deepwater Horizon disaster. When USF scientists first discovered the plumes, top BP officials questioned the findings, saying oil should float to the surface. Researchers believe the use of chemical dispersants may explain why oil remains suspended deep underwater.
Posted on Jul 24, 2010 at 08:00
There are currently 2 users and 1285 guests online.
Member Submitted News
DATA BUOYS IN EVENT MODE -- Tsunami heading for US West Coast from New Guinea area ocean earthquake!alexmark
BEX ALERT:Smoked dry: Massive marijuana cultivation has ‘lethal’ impact on California water supply – studyEthan Allen and...
Son lived just six days but could impact thousands: "The way I see it, our son got into Harvard, Duke, and Penn. He has a job. He is relevant to the world."suman
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”