WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A 9/11 activist recently confronted Noam Chomsky on his previous, well-publicized disparaging remarks about 9/11 truth. After spending several minutes repeating his tired arguments about the impossibility of 9/11 as an inside job, Chomsky then concedes that the notion that the Bush Administration knew of an impending attack and let it happen on purpose is "conceivable."
Posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 07:09
There are currently 4 users and 919 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Top EPA climate change scientist was a criminal fraudster who bilked the U.S. government out of $1 millionalexmark
Unbound Pennsylvania delegate is asked "what if the convention goes to a second ballot, or a twentieth," and replies: "Donald Trump won convincingly in the 7th congressional district. I will vote for him on every ballot."portos
Recent blog posts
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio
- israeli dual-nationals in full-on panic as Trump ascends towards White House