WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
When University Scientists Found Underwater Oil Plumes, the Government Said Shut Up, Don't Tell Anyone ... and Then Tried to Discredit Them
NOAA has repeatedly denied the existence of underwater oil plumes (see this and this), calculated the spill to be only 5,000 barrels a day, and buried core data on the oil spill.
Now, university scientists have revealed the NOAA used strong-arm tactics to try to silence any information on underwater plumes.
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Top EPA climate change scientist was a criminal fraudster who bilked the U.S. government out of $1 millionalexmark
Unbound Pennsylvania delegate is asked "what if the convention goes to a second ballot, or a twentieth," and replies: "Donald Trump won convincingly in the 7th congressional district. I will vote for him on every ballot."portos
Recent blog posts
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio
- israeli dual-nationals in full-on panic as Trump ascends towards White House