WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Obviously, if there are natural oil or gas seeps nearby, there are already pre-existing channels up to the seafloor ... so that may very well be the path of least resistance for the subterranean oil to flow up to the seafloor.
Therefore, if there were a substantial breach in the well bore, nearby natural oil and gas seeps could very well increase in volume.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!