WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An internal BP document released on Sunday showed that the company has estimated that oil could pour from its broken well in the Gulf of Mexico at the rate of 100,000 barrels a day, nearly double the current reckoning by the US government.
Posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 09:01
There are currently 12 users and 1472 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
SAY WHAT? German government uses taxpayer money to fund “Flirt Workshops” for Muslim migrant rapistsalexmark
David Cameron has no intention of withdrawing his claim that Donald Trump was “divisive, stupid and wrong” to call for a ban on Muslims entering the US, Downing Street has said.orraz
Recent blog posts
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio