WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
I continue to be, I must say, alarmed by invocations like the PM's that 9-11 changed everything to such an extent. What he's really trying to say without exactly saying it is that 9-11 justified anything. The way leaders -- Bush and Cheney and our gang mostly, but Blair, too -- took post-9-11 fear and manipulated it into a war of aggression was just...well, sick seems to be the word of the day. A shameful thing to watch then, and appalling to continue to hear such rationales today.
Member Submitted News
Fitch cuts Greece's rating to CCC, 3 notches above default, on uncertainty over aid release. Markets price default probability at 79%.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”