WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
This fascinating (silent) clip shows footage of firefighters fighting a warehouse fire as well as the blaze started by the B-25 bomber that crashed into the Empire State building on July 28th, 1945. The 10-ton bomber crashed into the side of the 79th floor, creating a hole in the building 18ft (5.5m) wide and 20ft (6m) high. It killed a total of 14, 11 office workers and 3 crewmen, and injured 26 others.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Scottish referendum: David Cameron begs Scots not to leave the UK If you don't like me, I won't be here forever, the Prime Minister tells votersUKSecrets
Recent blog posts
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course