WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
This video is one of many which was recently released by NIST after a FOIA request. They contend that WTC 7 could not have been demolished because they claim that no videos caught the sound of explosions as the building came down. This video would have caught an explosion as the penthouse collapsed, so NIST edited out this part of the video (@~34 sec).
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Japan officials reveal Fukushima radiation release quadruple what they claimed — TV: “Fukushima disaster has been evaluated as the worst” — Gov’t has no explanation for what happened — Expert: “We have to take precautions to prevent a recurrence” (VIDEO)Sasaki
The grain export restrictions announced by Russia are a big deal - look at its importance in global wheat exportsalexmark
Washington officially endorsed a new round of unstable mortgages. Fannie and Freddie are setting up housing market for repeat of 2008 crisis!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich