WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
One Way to Save America
We have 40 million Americans facing retirement age. Why don't we give each one of them one million dollars with the stipulation that they buy an American car? 40 million cars sold in the USA. And a condo or house in the USA, not overseas? 40 million real estate buys.
This is just 40 million productive dollars (they'd pay “health insurance” and not need Medicare) instead of 160 million AIG “bonus” dollars which pay for... nothing. Oh, wait, private jets!
I wish this were my idea.... I am so down with it.
Member Submitted News
James Corbett: Federal Reserve-A Stunning Failure, We Are Headed for Global War, Fukushima Update and More!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State