WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Abkhazia, Georgia, and the Crisis of August 2008: Roots and Lessons
This is an absolute eye-opening MUST READ for anyone who professes to know what this issue is all about. It's quite long, but well worth a few minutes of your time.
The author, George Hewitt, is Professor of Caucasian Languages at London University and has been a Fellow of the British Academy since 1997. Since 1989 he has written widely about the Georgian–Abkhazian conflict.
Member Submitted News
China Was Blasted Back To 2008 This Weekend: August Industrial Growth Hits 6-year Low, Housing Sales Down 10.9% On Year, 47% Of Chinese Billionaires Want To Leave China Within 5 Yearsalexmark
Recent blog posts
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course
- Jewish American Paper runs yet another story dismissing BDS; Here's my comment that will never be posted.