WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Some residents say they'd warned the caretaker, Daniel Cunningham, a former candidate for Mayor, about the dangerous living conditions.
"We kept telling Daniel he doesn't comply with the people, what the tenants say how unsafe it is. With the building inspectors, they told him take it down, take it down he didn't want to listen to them," said Holly Nojima, a former tennant.
"He's all about taking people's money he don't care. I seen him collect people's rent then kick them out the next day," said Clay.
Member Submitted News
Chart Of The Year: 10-year government bond yields in the US, France, Japan, Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australiaalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!