WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Researchers find up to “40-fold increase” of “toxic” PAHs while sampling air and water along 400 miles of Gulf — Entire month of data lost after device “disappeared”
Oregon State University researchers began testing for the contaminant May 9, and preliminary results, which have not yet been fully analyzed, suggest that the level of PAHs in the water off the coast of Louisiana experienced a 40-fold increase from May to June. The July data was lost when the device the OSU team uses for water sampling disappeared.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich