WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
But we haven't heard the real story until now, according to a group of six travel writers just back from a whirlwind tour of Florida's beaches. Turns out their all-expenses-paid weekend of fact-finding was funded by BP.
According to the Pensacola News Journal, the oil giant gave the Santa Rosa County (Fla.) Tourist Development Council $551,000 to get the word out that Florida's beaches are open for business, with none of those pesky tar balls to be seen.
Member Submitted News
Chart Of The Year: 10-year government bond yields in the US, France, Japan, Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australiaalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!