WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
But we haven't heard the real story until now, according to a group of six travel writers just back from a whirlwind tour of Florida's beaches. Turns out their all-expenses-paid weekend of fact-finding was funded by BP.
According to the Pensacola News Journal, the oil giant gave the Santa Rosa County (Fla.) Tourist Development Council $551,000 to get the word out that Florida's beaches are open for business, with none of those pesky tar balls to be seen.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
French Constitutional Court rules unconstituional to cut water from people unable to pay, making it effectively unconstitutional to block water access to anyonealexmark
White House: Congress Is Playing 'Russian Roulette' With The Patriot Act - TRANSLATION: "We will stage terrorism if you don't do as we tell you"alexmark
China's central bank has cut rates five times in six months as economy heads for worst year in a quarter centuryalexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"