WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Explosions and gunfire in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, have left at least 17 people dead, officials say.
The attack took place in an area of hotels and guesthouses popular with foreigners. Up to nine Indians, a Frenchman and an Italian were killed.
The US and NATO can't even keep Afghanistan's capital safe; what does that say for keeping the rest of the country safe from attacks like this?
The answer is, they can't.
- Mike Rivero
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
How Obama and the Communists have to bring global chaos and war to usher in Communism on a Global scale!alexmark
A 26-year-old MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually about housingorraz
Warning signs in housing market. Builder ETFs at highest levels since 2007. Too much froth? Home price appreciation nationwide has outpaced wage growth by a 13:1 ratio!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”