WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
EUROPEAN patients, taxpayers and national treasuries are being fleeced of billions of euros because of the big pharmaceutical companies' elaborate campaigns to delay the marketing of cheaper generic drugs, the European Commission says.
"There is something rotten in the state [of the pharmaceutical industry]," said Neelie Kroes, the Competition Commissioner, unveiling the findings of an 18-month inquiry. "Makers of original medicines are actively trying to delay the entry of generic medicines on to their markets."
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Stormin Norman
- Mike Rivero
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
'Turkish Stream': Russia And Turkey Agree On New Gas Route, And Why Hungary Is A Fan Of This Proposalalexmark
My Catbird Seat
Alaska Gov Bill Walker to RT: Oil price drop hitting budget hard - Creates a 3.5 BILLION Dollar deficitalexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich