WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
I am somewhat confused over the Obama administrations recent firing of the US Afghanistan Commander and replacing him with a General who knowingly and intentionally filed and forwarded false reports in the Tillman death.
What amazes me even more is Obama's claims that Afghanistan is where we need to be. Has America forgotten that Russia was engaged in a war with the Taliban in Afghanistan for 9 years and was beaten into withdrawing their forces?
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Our journey to Corporatocracy!
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E04 The Gold Conspiracy
- studiowebcam shows jtv
- #BundyRanch Mega Link Blast - April 18
- This guy is a content thief
- Cspan and Las Vegas Sun point to Alex Jones Infowars in Bundy Conspiracy theories
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike