WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Dana Loesch, a CNN contributor, made a statement on her radio show that she would "drop trou and do it too." The act she was talking about was joining US Marines to urinate on dead Afghans. Earlier this week a video of US Marines urinating on dead Afghans went viral and caused pandemonium. Most people condemn the actions of the Marines while others applaud their brutal actions. Rick Sanchez, journalist, author and former CNN host, joins us for more.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
10,000 Strong Peacefully Protest In Downtown Baltimore, Media Only Reports The Violence & Arrest of Dozensorraz
Did life begin in underwater volcanoes? Hot sea vents spontaneously produce building blocks needed for organisms to developmalterwitty
SNP caught feeding Mars bars to unborn Labour babies as Brand tipped to be 5th in line to throne by Piers Morgan’s pet turkeyalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .