WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
President Barack Obama, who pledged during his campaign to shift U.S. troops and resources from Iraq to Afghanistan, has done little since taking office to suggest he will significantly widen the grinding war against a resurgent Taliban.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 09:32
CALL IN 877-300-7645
There are currently 9 users and 1668 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Obama running out of political support on Iran negotiations!! Democratic officials express objections!alexmark
Globalist Wars Killed Over 2 Million People in Last Decade, Propaganda Has Hidden Toll From The American Peoplealexmark
Harry Reid is Retiring – It’s a Shame He Isn't Being Charged With Treason, Corruption or Bad Behaviornewsguy76
Asia in a Deflationary Environment: 9 out of 10 Major Economies in Asia Have Negative Wholesale Price Inflationalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”