WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An Apology to Honduras is in Order
JINSA Report #: 905
July 7, 2009
But an apology is in order. Secretary of State Clinton, who plans to meet with former Honduran President Manuel Zelaya on behalf of President Obama, should apologize to him and to current Honduran President Roberto Micheletti.
We suggest something like this.
"On behalf of the President of the United States and myself, I apologize for having jumped to the conclusion that events in Honduras last week constituted a military coup.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Fukushima Evacuee: Dog's skin turned black and hair around neck came off, then it died — Cancer Specialist: There are simply too many cases, I see a connection — Radiation Expert: Surprised at number of cancers, more than expectedSasaki
Recent blog posts
- Rand Paul: Of Paulitics and Worms
- Franklin Lamb: Introducing the Syria Resistance (PFLI) and it's Leader
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!