WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Following the introduction of new safety regulations in Japan, several types of food have been found to contain radioactive cesium above the legal limit.
Stricter health standards for staple foods such as vegetables and rice were introduced on Sunday. Permissible levels of radioactivity were reduced from 500 to 100 becquerels per kilogram.
Health ministry officials said bamboo shoots harvested in the Kisarazu and Ichihara regions east of Tokyo were contaminated with 120 and 110 becquerels of radioactive Cesium per kilogram respectively.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- App Lets You Anonymously Send Dick Pics to a Doctor for an STD Diagnosis
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.