WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Foreign Ministry called in the EU ambassador to protest the report, accusing the commission of stepping beyond its authority in issuing such criticism and not taking into account Israel's security concerns in the West Bank.
"The press release unfortunately uses wording which does not reflect statements by the EU Commission," European Union spokesman David Kriss said Thursday.
I guess Israel has a "special relationship" with the EU as well!
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Ottawa false flag: once again, it's up to the independent media to carry the water
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting