WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
It really is not looking good for the CDC. Eventually after many attempts by CBS the CDC released the test results for the H1N1 cases around the USA. It turns out that the a massive percentage of test results were NOT the H1N1 swine flu. With a lot of cases it wasn't even the regular flu ! As CBS intelligently points out these exaggerated cases and statistics would have had an impact on medical treatments and hospitals resources. NOTICE how the word EPIDEMIC is used several times.
Posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:40
CALL IN 877-300-7645
There are currently 8 users and 1843 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
Worsening Wealth Gap Seen As Biggest Risk Facing The World In 2015, 10% Of Americans Own 91% (but The Queen And Rothschilds Still Own Almost Everything)alexmark
"This is very dangerous and I am doing it for money... That is a nuclear warhead. I know how to design this."alexmark
‘Saudis in collaboration with US using low #oil prices to undermine economies of #Russia and #Iran’ - oil economistalexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich