WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
But we haven't heard the real story until now, according to a group of six travel writers just back from a whirlwind tour of Florida's beaches. Turns out their all-expenses-paid weekend of fact-finding was funded by BP.
According to the Pensacola News Journal, the oil giant gave the Santa Rosa County (Fla.) Tourist Development Council $551,000 to get the word out that Florida's beaches are open for business, with none of those pesky tar balls to be seen.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Japan ex-Prime Minister: Fukushima very close to ‘China syndrome’ — First time in history where melted fuel “burned through, leaking to outside of container” — Reactor melted down 4 hours after M9.0 quake (VIDEO)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Rand Paul: Of Paulitics and Worms
- Franklin Lamb: Introducing the Syria Resistance (PFLI) and it's Leader
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!