WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Plc said it will begin a pressure test of its gushing Gulf of Mexico well after fixing a leak that erupted while it was shutting off oil flow with a new containment cap.
The leak was detected in a “choke line” leading from the stack of valves that makes up the cap installed July 12 on the Macondo well, BP said in a statement yesterday. BP said the leak had been “isolated” and was being repaired.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
GMOs, forced vaccination and global warming - three population reduction schemes being pushed on the masses for 'health' reasonsalexmark
Could Chris Evans' Top Gear be eclipsed by its little brother? Fans say spin-off show Extra Gear is BETTER than the main event - so why has the BBC shoved it in its online-only youth 'ghetto'?malterwitty
Brexit means cheaper energy bills for the poor claims Boris Johnson as he slams 'unfair and damaging' EU rules on VATmalterwitty
Hedge funds order the ONLY exit polls for the referendum but the results will be kept secret so city traders can lay giant bets on the result before polling stations closemalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- the new anerican flag should rid it's self of the red in the flsg.
- hi you guys....
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?