WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP and Corexit manufacturer Nalco claim the chemical reduced damage from the spill, and was as harmless as dish soap.
But dispersants do not lessen the amount of oil in the environment. Rather, they break oil into tiny drops that have different, but not necessarily fewer, toxic properties. After more than three months, the fundamental question lingers: Did Corexit do more harm than good?
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers