WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP's chief executive, Tony Hayward, is today expected to defy calls from U.S. politicians to block over £6.8billion of payouts to shareholders this year.
According to sources he is prepared to risk further fury in America by promising to stick with the disgraced company's payout policy in an effort to placate shareholders.
Such a controversial move comes in spite of demands from American politicians that all dividends be halted until the total cost of the clean-up is known.
Member Submitted News
Now power firms rake in £118 of profit per customer... that's 10% of your bill as tumbling wholesale costs are not passed onmalterwitty
Saudi Arabia sends war planes into Yemen in a terrifying clash with Iran leaving the Middle East on the brink of catastrophemalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”