WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"Federal (sic) Reserve" to Sell Ads on Currency
The "Federal (sic) Reserve" (which is every bit as "Federal" as Federal Express) today announced that it would redesign currency by selling ads on each bill. The new one dollar bill will no longer feature Father of Our Country George Washington but instead jovial spokesclown Ronald McDonald.
The new currency's name will also reflect the standing of U.S. Dollars today and will be called "Ronald McDollars".
For exclusive sneak peeks at the new currency and more:
Member Submitted News
The Government Says It Has a Policy on Disclosing Zero-Days, But Where Are the Documents to Prove It?PatriotRising
'We'll create a job for everyone that wants one': Cameron pledges to create highest employment rate in developed world in exclusive interview with the Mailmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?