WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Explosions and gunfire in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, have left at least 17 people dead, officials say.
The attack took place in an area of hotels and guesthouses popular with foreigners. Up to nine Indians, a Frenchman and an Italian were killed.
The US and NATO can't even keep Afghanistan's capital safe; what does that say for keeping the rest of the country safe from attacks like this?
The answer is, they can't.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
At the Brussels meeting: The PM, the DepPM, a State Minister, the Alternate Foreign Minister and a DepStateMin. No one from Finance Ministry!alexmark
Im Not Schizophrenic. I Just keep Hearing My Own Voice In My Own Head That Never Shuts The Fuck Up by Deep Space Deep Space1newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations