WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Senior EPA Analyst: Government "Doing a Cover Up" Regarding Dispersants, Trying to Reassure the Public Instead of Doing Honest Scientific Testing
"The purpose of the test they developed is to make the public confident, not whether the seafood was safe or not.
"They selected the one compound that doesn’t bio-accumulate, as opposed to testing for the toxic ingredients that have a low safety threshold and do build up in tissue. They are not looking for those."
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Stormin Norman
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Alaska Airlines is rolling out a program to check-in passengers using fingerprints. In the test program, 80% of the people liked it.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Another Conspiracy!
- IT BEGINS Social Security Disability Trust Fund Running Out of Money; Will Be Depleted in 2016
- lies halftruths,misdirections,
- Three Victories For 9-11 TRUTH Advocate Mr. Christopher Bollyn
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- ATTENTION HAWAII READERS!
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)