WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A proposed law in Arizona could give employers the right to fire women who use birth control. The bill, which sailed right through the state’s Senate Judiciary Committee, grants employers the right to ask for proof that contraceptives are being taken for non-contraceptive reasons.
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
Consumers Lose Grapple with Reality, “Decline in Economic Aspirations” Sets in... People can easily “adapt to the worst conditions….”alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!
- Its The Twilight Zone Out There
- Arthur Topham: Nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal
- Israel And Japan Sitting In A Tree...
- "A Very Heavy Agenda" - New documentary released about the neocons and how they run foreign policy for Dems & Repubs
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System
- Check this out!