WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In Afghanistan, the main gap between word and deed has been civilian casualties caused by airstrikes - something the manuals say should be avoided. However, there's been a long litany of accidents caused by over-zealous force-protection or by information provided by locals with a vendetta that isn't properly vetted. The kind of communal emnity you cause through collateral damage can't be repaired.
Member Submitted News
Senior becomes terror suspect after photographing oil storage tanks: A 71-year-old grandmother was shocked to learn her research for an upcoming National Energy Board hearing triggered a National security investigation.orraz
Grandma shot by police while reaching for her grandchild during a DEA no-knock raid. No drugs found.portos
Weekly News Wrap-Up: ISIS Update, Ukraine Wants Weapons and Money, the Feds Zero Interest Rate Policy Continuesalexmark
WHO Director-General: number of Ebola cases, deaths 'vastly underestimated' - and doubling every 3 weeks... "We need a 20-fold increase in assistance"alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!