WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Will YOU consent to the naked body scans at airports still after learning that the Underwear Bomber incident was staged to bring the scanners in?
Witnesses saw both the allowance of this "bomber" to bypass security measures and he was also filmed during much of the flight. Experts suggest that he was told that his actions were part of a security test.
Why do "terrorists" always get around the security measures and checks while us citizens have to be humiliated, exposed to foot fungus, and harassed at airports by glorified rent-a-cops?
Member Submitted News
Justice Scalia: Your rights are not absolute and can be taken away (prepare yourself to lose what little rights you have left)portos
Recent blog posts
- Our journey to Corporatocracy!
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E04 The Gold Conspiracy
- studiowebcam shows jtv
- #BundyRanch Mega Link Blast - April 18
- This guy is a content thief
- Cspan and Las Vegas Sun point to Alex Jones Infowars in Bundy Conspiracy theories
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike