WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Adding to his fast growing list of gaffes, McCain confused the National Guard with the Army during a Townhall meeting.
The large contingent that deployed from Alaska to Iraq on September 11, 2008 that McCain refers to, was not of the Alaska National Guard but was in fact the Army's 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.
McCain also noted that Sarah Palin's son was a member of the National Guard which is also incorrect. Palin's son, Track, is a member of the Army.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
BEX Alert - "Mark Levin: 'President Obama Is The Greatest Threat The Jews Face ... Since The 1930's'"blackbird9
GREECE BREAKING: Live Parliamentary debate poses a challenge to Troika2 that could not be more open, honest and damningalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?