WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Verizon Wireless admitted on Sunday it had erroneously charged customers for data services they didn't want and said it would refund more than $50 million to those cellphone users.
Verizon said that over several years, 15 million customers were charged from $2 to $6 for data services they didn't initiate. A source close to the company said Verizon Wireless will pay refunds to current and past customers for the error.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"