WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Verizon Wireless admitted on Sunday it had erroneously charged customers for data services they didn't want and said it would refund more than $50 million to those cellphone users.
Verizon said that over several years, 15 million customers were charged from $2 to $6 for data services they didn't initiate. A source close to the company said Verizon Wireless will pay refunds to current and past customers for the error.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
UK ELECTION SCANDAL: Why Karren Brady, the Barclay Twins, Piers Morgan and Rupert Murdoch should all face perversion chargesalexmark
Fashion: Trendy clothes are cheaper than ever. That sounds great for the people who buy them, but it's horrible for the people who make them.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .