WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The most recent Gallup poll has asked Americans about what kind of professionals they think are the most honest and ethical.
The survey shows that US Congressmen, car salesmen and lobbyists are seen as the least honest and most unethical people in America today, according to AFP.
57 percent of those surveyed also rate the ethical standards of Congressmen as low to very low.
Meanwhile, only nine percent think highly of US lawmakers.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Beaten Man Pursues Lawsuit After Suppressed Dashcam Footage Emerges: Charges Dropped, Officers Indictedportos
Recent blog posts
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..
- ISIS's Economic Sources
- "THE 2001 ANTHRAX DECEPTION The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy" by Graeme MacQueen
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.