WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A US government report has accused some interior department officials of unethical conduct while doing business with the oil and gas industry.
The report says several workers at the agency that collects drilling royalties received gifts from energy companies.
Some employees also partied with energy company representatives, having sex and taking illegal drugs, the report said.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The Supreme Court That Made It Easier to Buy Elections Just Made It Harder for People to Vote in Themorraz
Recent blog posts
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.
- Our Incredibly Corrupt 'Justice' System And How It Retaliated When One Woman Helped Others To Assert The Rights We Are Promised
- plan for demolition of buildings
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran