WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
US forces have killed at least five people, including a baby, during a night raid which they say has been aimed at targeting militants in central Afghanistan.
The NATO alliance has confirmed the death of the baby and expressed regret for what it called a tragic loss of innocent life.
More willing the hearts and minds of Afghan civilians, I see.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Institute comments on the increase of US intervention in the Middle East by alluding to Einstein’s quote that the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over even though it doesn’t work:alexmark
Since the credit channel of monetary transmission is broken and done due to the arrival of peak debt, the only thing that the Fed’s massive money printing campaigns actually reflate is the financial markets.alexmark
If you seem nervous before getting on the plane it might just be because you are wondering if the pilot is going to kill you.1newsjunkie
U.S. corporations have doubled the amount of their stock buybacks from a year ago. Learn why this development should serve as a neon warning to investors.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”