WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The US ambassador in Kabul has written to the White House to oppose sending thousands more troops to Afghanistan.
In a leaked cable, Karl Eikenberry said President Karzai's government should first prove it would tackle corruption.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 07:52
There are currently 6 users and 1696 guests online.
- now peace
Member Submitted News
McCain asks for strategy to end terrorism. Here’s one: US military arrests .01% War Criminals like McCainCarl_Herman
Investors Squeeze Trailer Park Renters: “The Economics Are Compelling… There’s a Lot More Poor People Than Rich”AltMediaDaily
Obama's Legacy Of RUIN! "By the time Obama's done, every part of the Middle East that isn't already in ruins will have nuclear weapons."alexmark
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"